Career assessments are powerful tools to direct an individual in the right direction by identifying and understanding his/ her career passion. Such an assessment procedure includes dependable strength, weakens, personal interests and a unique core combination of abilities, skills and qualities. Trait aspects of a candidate and a student should be evaluated carefully to document the exact career requirement. A career assessment process is based on the personality tests, work proficiency record and leadership abilities of a contender. Career changers, newly graduates, job seekers and retirees are the individuals who seek a career assessment service to choose the right job. Career advisors, counsellors and career consultant are the people who use the career assessment services.
Types of career assessments:
- Aptitude Career Assessment
- Personality Career Assessment
- Occupational Career Assessment
- Competitive Career Assessment, etc
Underneath given factors and steps must be considered to draft an effective career assessment:
- Select the career assessment format such as an online questionnaire form, face- to face interview, multiple choice test and survey, etc.
- Ensure that all required fields should be clearly motioned in the career assessment document such as a candidate’s name, address, educational qualification and candidature profile.
- Consider the essential attributes such as career interests, experience, knowledge & skills and leadership abilities of a job seeker in the career assessment.
- Write down if there in any special mark to be mentioned in a career assessment file.
- To complete the documentation, carefully save the received outcome for the future reference.
Thus, a career assessment provides great help to understand and guide the contenders to settle their career with the right job option.