A home property assessment is an exercise which outlines both the positive and the negative aspects of a property that will be used for personal or familial occupation. Such an exercise involves thorough research about the property as well as proper valuation of its assets, real estate prices and so on. It should be conducted by professionals well versed in the technique of home property assessment, and the findings must be recorded for clarity.
Sample Home Property Assessment:
Home property assessment done by: Property Valuers Pvt. Ltd. [established in 1991]
Home property assessment conducted on behalf of: Mr. Daniel Cleaver, 33 Bosworth Avenue, New York
Purpose of home property assessment:
- Our client wishes to purchase the following property for personal residential use. He has entrusted the responsibility of conducting an assessment of the said property.
- The home property assessment has been carried out by our team with the specific requirements placed forth by the client. Mentioned below is a short summary of our findings.
Location of property: 34 Mandeville Gardens, New York
Current real estate valuation of the property: 20 million USD
Specifications of the home property inspected:
- The home property consists of 3 bedrooms, one drawing room, two kitchens [with a pantry attached], two bathrooms, one long drawn out verandah, one storeroom and garden area.
- The home property is located in a prime and posh residential area,
- It is a good bargain considering the number of rooms and amenities offered with it.
- Heavy initial down payment demanded by current owners, with hefty interest in installment amounts.