IT business assessment is an analytical tool utilized for determining the ongoing business process of an IT firm. Such a document should essentially focus on various aspects related to information systems, occupational and management structure etc.
Sample IT Business Assessment
Name of the company: HTL Technologies
Date of submitting the assessment: 3rd April 2011
We deliver high performance in IT business and outsourcing for last 10 years. Different challenges and opportunities enabled us to become the world leader in this business. We have delivered variety of projects and IT services to our clients and by the help of which we were successful in creating global footprint. We take pride in building long term relationships with our clients and take great initiative for fulfilling it.
Nature of the business;
- Deliver IT solutions on cloud computing
- Specialized in e-business and efficient in pioneering Global Delivery model
- Efficient in handling several projects in domains like SAP, JAVA, Informatica, .NET etc.
- Proficient in handling system administration and testing domain.
Issues related to the business:
- The number of national clients exceeds than the number of foreign clients which reduces the opportunity to work in a diversified working atmosphere.
- Technical employees are required for undertaking new offers and increasing deliverables from the new expanded branches of the business.
- There is still an enormous scope to improve in the projects related to JAVA domain which becomes impossible due to lack of technical supports.
- Need association of software testing companies.