Job risk assessment describes the assessment result of the risks identified and noted down for a particular job. All jobs have some degree of risks whether implicit or explicit that makes this assessment a very crucial one. It is important to learn the potential risk zones of a job so that premeditated actions can be taken against them.
Sample Job Risk Assessment
Name of the candidate: Norman Caldwell
Address: 7, Floor Avenue, German Apartments, Liverpool
Job post: Vehicle driver
Date of assessment: 13th July, 2011
Name of the institution: Oreo Driving and Motor Services
Job overview: The candidate has to drive four wheeler cars which are hired by clients for the time bound by the contract or to transport packages to on-site locations. There is no fixed time boundary and the driver has to obey the commands of the passenger and drive him to the said destinations.
- Training in driving motor vehicles
- General knowledge about traffic rules and signals
- A valid driving licence
- Sudden weather disruptions like avalanches, hailstorms, thunder rains, hurricanes cause potential threat to the job.
- Wild beasts may attack vehicles in forlorn places especially at nights.
- Innocent harmless creatures may fall prey to the rash driving and get knocked down indiscriminately.
- Same risks apply for humans too who sleep on roads and remain ignorant to the loaded trucks plying on the paths.
The driver may have to face accidents from slips, falls and sparks ranging from mild to severe because of collision, inebriated behaviour, carelessness and inattention.