Organizational Leadership is an essential requirement in any company or institution for its proper functioning. Organizational leadership assessment focuses on qualities of leadership that are required in the corporate sector. Organization skills and leadership qualities are measured through the careful examining of each and every candidate to ensure the highest success rate of the company or institution.
Sample Organizational Leadership Assessment
Name of the organization: Primrose Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Topic: Organizational Leadership Assessment by JFK Success Inc.
Purpose of Organizational Leadership Assessment:
- The organizational leadership test will be conducted on all employees at Primrose Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- We, at JFK Success Inc., have been associated with the company’s assessment programs of Primrose Corp. for more than 14 years.
- We have a clear conception of the specific organizational leadership qualities that is being looked for.
Factors on which the Organizational Leadership Assessment is based:
- Providing leadership and guidance
- Valuing and understanding all employees
- Sincerity and authenticity
- Building and sharing within the corporate community
Intended audience for determining the organizational leadership assessment:
The test pattern will throw light on the above mentioned factors in order to determine the best possible assessment result. However, market reviews about company’s leadership and feedbacks from its associates would also be collected.
Findings in the Organizational Leadership Assessment:
The organizational leadership of the organization comparing to its other contemporaries in the market is 60%
Therefore, through this assessment it can be said that the organization needs to bring changes on its internal regulation in order to achieve highest score in organizational leadership.