A personality career assessment is a document which is the result of intensive reviews of a candidate’s personality with regards to his recruitment in a job. It is often used by employers to gauge the skills of their prospective employees. The results of the personality career assessment must be written clearly so that the areas which need improvement can be worked upon by the candidate in question.
Sample Personality Career Assessment
Name of candidate: Jason Roderick
Date of birth: 23rd February 1986
Job position applied for: Assistant Trainee
Company conducting the personality career assessment: Softron Inc. in collaboration with Persona Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose of personality career assessment:
- A personality career assessment is an integral part of our job recruitment process. The results of the test carry great weight with our selection committee members.
- It is partly based on the Briggs-Myers test and tests the candidate’s personality traits and aptness for the job position applied for.
- The results of the test will be mailed to the candidates after four days of the test, irrespective of whether they have been selected or not. Candidates are advised to read the report carefully and to keep the information contained confidential.
- The decision of the selection committee is final and no arguments to the contrary will be entertained by the company.
Personality career assessment of the candidate: [An extract from the complete report]
- The candidate has shown a keen interest in discharging the duties of the job.
- His mathematical inclinations make him apt for this job.
- His clear logical analytical as well as reasoning skills will stand him in good stead.