A personality profile assessment is an exercise by means of which an individual can ascertain his personality type and decide which impulses are dominant within him and how they can shape his understanding, his vision of life and his professional career. This is often used by workplaces in order to understand the trend of their employees and to allocate jobs accordingly.
Sample Personality Profile Assessment
JD Corps Online Personality Profile Assessment Test
Online version designed on: 23rd June 2012
What we aim at: We aim to enable individuals themselves the chance of understanding their personality type and profile, by posing to them a series of questions and asking them to select the answers most suited to their personalities. This is not a value judgment and we are not offering any alternative as better or worse.
Our test has been designed using standard Briggs-Meyer personality assessment structures and we have been successful in enabling people understand their deepest resources.
Instructions: Please answer all the questions below, and click on “SUBMIT”. You shall be mailed you results within three days.
- Where is your energy channelized during the day and would you consider yourself to be an extravert or an introvert?
- Do you consciously take note of things and remember even trivial facts and information? Or do you tend to forget or not take heed of small and insignificant issues?
- How would you describe yourself in your work space? What kind of a worker are you?
- How do you arrive at a process of decision making? Do you take decisions quickly and impulsively or through a long and circuitous route of introspection and reflection?
- What kind of environment are you most comfortable in? What do you feel when you are placed in a milieu which is not to your liking?