A personality psychological assessment is an analysis, usually through the technique of free association or unmotivated guidance of the assessor, of the state of mental health in individuals. These can be of many types, and used across a broad range of spaces like schools, universities and colleges, work spaces, clinics, self help groups and so on.
Sample Personality Psychological Assessment
Date of personality psychological assessment: 13th July 2012
Purpose of personality psychological assessment:
- This study is part of the project “Teen Help”, initiated by the Department of Mental Health and Wellbeing [DMHW] of the State of New York, and implemented across schools within the city and adjoining districts of the state.
- The purpose of this study is to assess the personality changes that students undergo within the ages of 13 to 16, and also to find a reason for the increasing spate of suicides among adolescents of this age group in the last couple of years.
- This assessment focuses on the personality development and mental wellbeing of the students. Similar assessments focusing on socio-economic factors, lifestyle factors and academic issues are being conducted simultaneously in the selected schools as part of the project.
Sample Model structure proposed for the personality psychological assessment:
Please fill in the following details as they are applicable, in the space provided below:
- Are you given to frequent bursts of temper resulting in mental and physical harm to yourself, as well as those around you? Does this tendency become more frequent when you are away from your peer group and with your family?
- How do you get along with members of your peer group? Do incidents of bullying, peer pressure, and taunting, and/or physical violence happen within your peer group?
- Have the sudden changes in behavior in yourself affected your academic performance at all? If yes, explain how
Date of submission of complete model paper: 12th March 2012