A personality skills assessment is a document which contains the results of an analysis of an individual’s work ethics, approach towards work and capability for a particular position. Such an exercise is usually undertaken to determine the suitability of a particular individual for a certain type of work. There are scientific principles behind a personality skills assessment which has resulted in its increased use and popularity over time.
Sample Personality Skills Assessment
Please answer the following questions carefully. Each statement provided below has four options: Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree and Not Sure. Select the option you consider apt as your answer.
- You would like your job to be predictable, stable and quiet. Excitement, adventure and risks are not your choice when it comes to a job.
- You feel nervous and pressurized if the work load increases all of a sudden.
- You are more of an individual worker, and can work best if solely responsible for a project or a task rather than if paired with another individual or placed in a team.
- You want your job to be related to your academic or educational background, even if that means fewer opportunities and less money.
- You are open to long work hours, travelling and the other cons of working on a high pressure project.
Please answer the following questions in your own words, in the space given below:
- If you have a doubt which needs the guidance of your office supervisor, but you do not have the time to discuss it with him or her, what would you do?
- If you do not get along with a co-worker, to what extent will you compromise for the sake of the project at hand?
- How would you like to describe yourself as a working being, and as a unit of a production company?