A personality values assessment is an exercise which determines the chief personality traits of an individual and judges him as suited to a particular type of work. In other words, it is a personality test which can provide an insight into the psyche of the individual.
Sample Personality Values Assessment
Please answer the following questions in the space provided below:
- How do you think anger management is necessary in the workspace?
- What are chief uses of personality values assessment in the professional sphere? Does filling in this personality values assessment questionnaire help you become more self aware?
- Do you think that the results of a personality values assessment should be used to determine professional success issues like promotions?
- Have you taken a personality values assessment test before? What is your opinion of such a procedure in the workspace?
Please tick one of the options provided for each question below:
- If you are given a project with a colleague who is temperamentally completely different from you, what would you do?
- Complain about colleague to superior.
- Try and work with colleague even if is to the detriment of the project at hand.
- Put the benefits of the project before everything else even if it means working with a different colleague.
- How does personality of an employee affect his work, according to you?
- The personality of the employee affects his work directly as the latter will bear a direct imprint of the former.
- The personality of the employee affects the work only indirectly and it is possible to keep the personal and the professional separate.
- Not sure.
- What, among the following, is the one quality that is most important in an office setup?
- Any other [please specify]