Psychological assessments are powerful tools to measure the behaviour of an individual to understand the exact nature of an associated problem. This procedure is widely followed in the health care institutions and industries before recommending any treatment & problem- solving theories. Such a clinical practice consists of necessary psychological questions to evaluate the mental strengths & weakness of a patient and an employee. This protective technique scientifically called psychometrics is a psychological test for recording the unobserved emotional & mental traits of an individual. However, to interpret the outcome valid evidences are required to support the relevantly recorded data in a Psychological assessment.
Types of psychological assessments:
- I/Q Achievement psychological assessments
- Attitude psychological assessments
- Personality psychological assessments
- Direct psychological assessments
- Neuropsychological psychological assessments, etc
Following factors must be considered to prepare a psychological assessment:
- Decide the type of test and think of the essential questions that should be asked diplomatically.
- Be careful about importance & limitation of psychological assessment strategies before screening an individual.
- Employ standardized methods such as analytical decision making skills, candidate comparing techniques and cognitive aptitude, etc.
- Make the individual focused by helping to understand the significance of psychological assessment.
- Judge the expressions & body language if a psychological assessment is conducted as an interview and examine the answers carefully if it is a written test.
- Complete the documentation by signing and putting the seal of the concerned institution.
- Pen out, if there are any important remarks require to be mentioned in a psychological assessment.
Thus, a psychological assessment plays an important role to define and understand the unseen psychological traits of a patient or an individual.
- Psychological Assessment
- Free Psychological Assessment
- Sample Psychological Assessment
- Psychological Assessment Format
- Psychological Assessment Template
- Psychological Assessment Example
- Psychological Self Assessment
- Psychological Research Assessment
- Psychological Assessment Report
- Psychological Assessment Form