A sample personality assessment can be used for a multitude of purposes. Often, companies conduct personality tests to gauge the suitability of employees for certain jobs. They can also be sued to determine ones choice of career in a general sense. A number of personality tests are the norm, followed by a close assessment of an individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
Sample Personality Assessment
Name of candidate: Martha Jacobson
Personality test conducted by: The Human Resources Department of JNM Motors Pvt. Ltd.
Purpose of personality assessment:
- This personality assessment is a routine test carried out during the process of recruitment.
- It is designed to highlight a candidate’s strengths and weaknesses which help us to deicide the position he or she is suited for.
- Our personality test is a combination of the Briggs-Myers test and the Strong Interest Inventory Test.
- It is purely designed for a professional purpose and does not impact a candidate’s chance of securing a job. That is decided solely on the merit of the applicant.
Age of candidate: 23 years
Academic qualification: M. Tech. in Automobile Engineering, NYU
- The candidate has strong leadership qualities which make her suited for helming jobs which involve high levels of stress.
- The candidate also has a sharp analytical mind which will excel in logical reasoning. She has shown aptitude for analytical reasoning and will do well in fields involving this facet.
- The candidate has also shown a strong desire to set an example in the work she will do, and thus her enthusiasm and dedication will stand her in good stead.
- She shows a great deal of doggedness and perseverance as well.