A sample security assessment is a document which investigates the security concerns of an establishment, be it a private residence or an office. It must present, in a coherent and clear manner, the security threats to the building and then present a list of the methods by which such a threat might be mitigated. It is a valuable document due to its role in preventing mishaps.
Sample Security Assessment
Name of building for which a security assessment is being prepared: Sky Towers
Location: 34B, Westwood Street, New Jersey
Security agency in charge of security assessment and solutions: Private Eye Security Firm Pvt. Ltd.
Nature of building: Sky Towers is a residential building with a niche clientele. The well heeled and the politically connected live here. It is a posh address, located in the equally upscale Westwood Street and hence, its security assessment is particularly vital. The high profile residents make a strong security system an absolute necessity.
Security risks to the building at present:
- The location of Westwood Street lies in close proximity to Harley Street which can adequately be described as lowlife.
- It is a drug den and the unsavory elements which prowl the streets makes Westwood Street unsafe especially after hours.
- The high profile residents include many Hollywood celebrities who are vulnerable to the threats of stalkers despite their own personal security.
- Round the clock manning of the compound of Sky Towers by security personnel in uniform.
- Use of close circuit surveillance cameras in order to detect any suspicious elements.
- Direct connection to the police in case of emergencies.