It is almost a universally acknowledged fact that it is ourselves that we know the least. Hence, self-assessment or self-evaluation becomes a crucial tool in self-improvement as it makes us face to face with ourselves and understand our own habits, behavior and attitude to a certain subject. Self-assessment can be done through self-introspective meditation or by taking self-assessment tests.
My Name: Dorothy Fowler
Date of Conduction of the Assessment: April 11, 2012
Objective: To understand my strengths and weaknesses and my ability to deal with crises situation.
- Strengths: Optimistic, ability to remain calm during crises, logical.
- Weaknesses: Inability to foresee or anticipate crises and be prepared for it, unorganized, doesn’t learn from mistakes.
- Handling of crises situations:-
- When faced with crises, doesn’t panic or get tensed.
- Can think of a logical solution in a calm mind.
- Consults people who can offer positive rational advices and equip her with the right attitude to confront the problem.
- Doesn’t resort to the blame game and prefers to accept and handle the problem objectively.
- Non-confrontationist attitude. Prefers to avoid the problem than confront it.
- Leaves things for the last minute.
- Too optimistic to keep a plan B as backup in case implementation of Plan A fails.
- Gets messed up when faced with serious issues.
- Can handle small crises situations. But when it comes to larger issues tends to get lost in the way.
- Needs to envision both the best and worst scenarios for any case in order to have a backup plan ready to compensate for mishaps.