Small business assessment is an analytical tool for assessing the capability and functioning process of small business. This could be an effective approach for understanding their work process, business requirements and potential in meeting customers, clients or prospects demands.
Sample Small Business Assessment
Name of the business: Yark Packers and Movers
Date of submitting the business assessment: 2nd February 2011
What we do:
A Texas based Packers and Movers Company provides top-notch services in the following sector. This could be the ultimate source for the potential customers to get organized offers and packages at ease. In last 3 years, we posed as one of the best Packers and Movers companies offering services for packaging and shifting to various places across the country.
Our recent plans:
- We are planning to expand our business in two countries namely Canada and Australia so that we could provide services in those countries for our services as well.
- We are planning to create a website of our company so that prospective customers could avail our service just with one click. This would also enhance our e-business system and would be a convenient process for the customers as well.
- We are planning to introduce car transportation as well so that less quantity goods could be shifted within a day.
Risk involved in implementing the plan:
- The failure of foreign business expansion plan could be a loss for the entire company as the fund is not enough to support a loss.
- Not getting enough opportunity for e-business system.
- Download Small Business Assessment