Student leadership assessment is required to understand the leadership qualities of a student. This is essential for finding the future leaders of a nation. There are various steps taken to determine the most suitable young candidate for leading in schools. It is necessary to carry out the student leadership assessment to determine the innate leadership qualities in young students.
Sample Student Leadership Assessment:
Name: Sandra O’Neil.
Date of Birth: 23rd January, 1995
Topic: Student Leadership Assessment by Young Leaders Inc.
Position sought: Student-body President of Lincoln’s Field High School
Purpose of Student Leadership Assessment:
- All young students of Lincoln’s Field High School from 17 to 18 can apply for Student-body President.
- Young Leader’s Inc. has been providing standardized tests for Lincoln’s Field Presidential election for the past 12 years.
- We are well aware of all the qualities that are required for this prestigious position.
Factors on which Student Leadership Assessment is based:
- A high grade point average in at least 5 subjects
- Associations with two extra curricular clubs or more
- Presence of mind and enthusiastic participation in academics and sports
- Respect for students and teachers alike
Test designed for student leadership exercise:
- A standard multiple choice question paper that needs to be completed within 1.5 hours
- 5 Essay questions dealing specifically with student leadership
- An interview with the selection panel
Findings in this student leadership Assessment:
Student leadership potential: 78%
Sandra O’Neil is perfectly suited to this position of student-boy president and displays all the required qualities that are needed.