The technology assessments is an important aspect that ensures successful running of technology concerned irrespective of whether it is part of a commercial or non-commercial set-up. Generally, companies need to do this regularly in order to ensure that their production processes is running at optimum levels. The assessment also ensures that all equipment used is up to date and has been installed according to the required standards. The technology assessment must be conducted carefully and hiring an expert is always advisable so as to obtain accurate results. There are a few important points that must be noted:
The assessment must first ascertain the goal for examining the technology in question. It must be compatible with the company or institution for which this is being conducted.
The purpose of the technology assessment must be clearly etched out so that the outcome can be gauged against it.
The outcome of the assessment should be specific to the technology concerned. There should be an elaborate account of all the areas that need improvement and those areas that are perfectly up to the standards.
Additional comments and suggestions can also be made as a form of remedy to the shortcomings of the technology concerned.
- Sample Technology Assessment
- Technology Assessment Format
- Technology Assessment Template
- Information Technology Assessment
- Technology Assessment for Teachers
- Assistive Technology Assessment
- Technology Literacy Assessment
- Technology Self Assessment
- Technology Skills Assessment
- Hayes Technology Assessment
- Teacher Technology Assessment